Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Got Mojo#10 and Paper Adventure'08


I don't know what's wrong, but for some reason my MoJo left me a couple of weeks ago! Last Wednesday I saw the new challenge at the Got Mojo blog, liked it, wanted to do it...... but.... it just didn't happen..........


Photobucket


Until yesterday... all of a sudden it hit me, grabbed the Note Worthy papers I got from Jeanet, started cutting, tearing and putting it down and there it was, "Oh the places you'll go"

Here's what the girls say on their blog;

Well this month is someone near and dear to my heart (and I'm sure the hearts of everyone) birthday. If you were a kid who loved to read or be read to you knew this mans books. They inspired imagination and creativity. Since we at mojo are all about inspiring imagination and creativity your challenge is going to be based on the man of rhymes. Use "Oh the places you'll go" anywhere on your page. Second part is use one of these print outs on your page anyway you like...


Photobucket


It may sound strange, but I had never heard of Dr. Seuss..... can't help it, I'm born Dutch and think that we didn't have his books there? No idea, but when I saw the prints you had to use it looked kind of familiar... Anyway... I did it!!

And today Elise was early with her new operation for this week!! Sat down and did it, don't know how, cause the fever is getting a hold of me at the moment, so I'm finishing this post and go and sit down......


Tell me: What habits to you have? What routines to you follow?
Are this habits ones you would like to break, or are they a part of you that you enjoy? Take some time and write it out.

Photobucket

The picture is kind of large, but for some reason Blogger is playing tricks here, so I had to use another way to upload it! Anyway, you're able to read my habits now!
Thanks for looking and have a great day, I'm off to the couch now......

22 comments:

D@nielle said...

lovely colors you've used ! BTW they have Dr. Seuss in Dutch too, the boys love it !

Je@net said...

Ziet er super uit sis!! Zowel je lo als je PA pagina! Allebei helemaal toppie!
En nooit van Dr Seuss gehoord...sis toch!!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Weer super allebei!!! Dat MM papier is echt fantastisch! En dr. seuss is dat niet de kat met de hoed???? Of praat ik nu wartaal? Oh ja, ik heb nog een kleine verrassing voor je op m'n blog!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, wat is-t-ie leuk geworden! Dat was de moeite van het wachten op inspiratie waard, vind je niet?

Had je nooit van Dr Seuss gehoord? Ik dacht dat iedereen hem kende. Toch verkeerd gedacht, ha ha.

groeten
Mazina

scrappy jen d said...

Hoi Marjo,

Fijn, dat je je MOJO terug hebt!
Great job: both of the works!
I really like the MM papers!
Very pretty!
Something else then BG, what?
I have so many strange and funny HABITS.....OOPS.....
But I have to sit diwn right away and scrap my habits!

See YA! Hugs, Jen.

Micayla said...

Love the layout girl, you rocked the MM PP..........my fave BTW!!
Thanks for playing along.
Micayla x

michelle said...

love your mojo page! I am not a fan of dr. seuss myself, but my kids loved the books. send some mojo my way!

Anonymous said...

je lo is weer gaaf zeg. Goed gedaan!
En dr seuss?????

Familie Kubben said...

So glad you got your scrapmojo back!! The LO looks stunning and I love your take on the PA! Hope you are feeling better...

Mireille said...

Je kunt wel zien dat je mojo terug is. Ziet er weer supergaaf uit!

M@risk@ said...

Gelukkig ben je weer terug aan de scraptafel. De kleuren van je layout zijn prachtig.

Marlies said...

Nooit van Dr Seuss gehoord? Wow!
Echt een van mijn favo's, ik heb de mojo prompt dus ook gevolgd. ;-)
Maar dat heeft je niet belemmerd een super LO'tje te maken!

Hoop dat je je weer lekker voelt!!

Marlies said...

Oh de boeken werden in de jaren '70 uitgegeven door uitgeverij Het Goede Boek, in de vertaling van Kees en Katja Stip, echt LEGENDARISCH. De huidige uitgaven in NL zijn nieuwe vertalingen van Bette Westera, wel jammer want die zijn veel minder goed. Zo dat moest ik nog even kwijt. ;-)

Trouwens, die 'oude' doodlebug letter stickertjes op je PA08 bladzijde heb ik ook, leuk leuk leuk

linda loe said...

Dr Seuss ????? Nee hoor die ken ik niet. Wel er ergens op een blog over gelezen.
Verder weer leuke dingen gemaakt ondanks het gebrek aan mojo.
Leuk kroontje trouwens!!!! ;-D

Unknown said...

The colors are sooo beautiful on this and that pic is just breath taking! Wonderful job!
thanks for playing!
xoxo
Marie
scrapmojo

Michelle said...

Cute take on the Mojo challenge! Thanks for playing along! =)

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful layout!!

Thanks for playing along!
Melissa
ScrapMojo

Michelle said...

What great paper choices. You really worked them! Great take on the challenge.

Michelle (MJ)
Scrap Mojo

Christina C. said...

this is such a great take on the challenge. love the colors you used. thank you for playing with us!

christina
scrapmojo

Unknown said...

Both pages are gorgeous, love the colours, and the little crown on your PA page!

EliseBlaha said...

love the page!

lauren bergold said...

i love your "habit" page...and that fab dr seuss LO! i especially looooooove those sugary flowers!

(ps: is it weird that i am comforted to know that OTHER people smoke/smoked?! maybe it is...but i am!) :)