Even some real cool chipboard and stickers, fibers, papers.... well, too much to name it all, but it is awesome! Deborah, I've already sent you an email to thank you for your very generous RAK, but I just can't thank you enough! It's great, way to much, but...... I love all of it!!!
A while ago I agreed to do a photoswap with Yolanda, these are so much fun to do!!, but I was so busy doing several things, that I didn't find the time to start! And you know, I've already received hers.......shame on me! But, to prove I'm busy working on it, here's a sneaky peek girl!I'm trying to post it this week, but I'll let you know!
And...... I got tagged by Peggy....... to write down 6-8 things I'm thankful for.... Here we go!
- * I'm thankful for Henk, my husband for 20 years...(auch, that long!!), a wonderful guy, dad, husband and friend!
- Thankful for my 2 girls, whom I love very much, and are very important to me!
- Thankful for the opportunity to start all over again in an other country, which isn't always easy, but I'm happy!
- Thankful for my mom, who raised me and my brother, like a mom does! I love her and miss her very much
- Thankful for the very good friends I have, eventhough they live far away, they are always there in need of support.
- Thankful for the time I have to scrapbook as much as I want, although I would love a job, but just be patient, it'll come!
- Thankful for all of you, who visit my blog almost daily, and always have something nice to say!
Well, that's it, there is lots more, but..... I think this is enough!! Thanks for the tag Peggy! Have a great day!