Monday, August 20, 2007

Art Journal Challenge #33

This week's prompt is: 10 minutes. Set yourself a timer, and create on your card within 10 minutes. Just start! And keep going until your timer goes off.

Oh my........ I did it, started at 8 am and was done at 8.10 am...... ME!!!!! the one that sometimes needs 2 days to create a Layout!!! I loved this, so happy I had those wonderful BG papers laying on my desk, and just grabbed what I wanted, didn't think, just created, and this is the result!
Emily sure knows how to get you started on a Monday morning:-)
Ok, I used BG Urban, BG stickers (Fushion) ribbon from the Dollarama, stapled it, found a cute brad thingy in my desk drawer, grabbed a glaze pen and actually WROTE on the card!!! Boy, that goes a lot faster then finding a nice font and type the whole stuff!
I even had time to write on the back of the card, just the first thing that came to mind..... what's this week's prompt about! Thanks Em, I needed this for a good start of the week!!

20 comments:

Je@net said...

OMG sis, you've gotta take a look on my blog!!! This is so much fun!
Love your funny card girl ;-)
And....love you too sis!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cards! It's so lovely, to look at your sight on this week's prompts! Take care! And greetings from Poland!

Anonymous said...

wat ben je toch een snelle jelle. mooi papier. Een prachtfoto van de opkomende zon. kon niet op dat Comment komen. mam.

Lyzzydee said...

This week was quick and easy this is a nice card!!

Heather said...

Great card! Love the papers.

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love it. Those words look very touchy feely.

saffiertje said...

It is awesome paper by BG!
And fun it was....

eliane said...

heel erg leuk .super om te doen !!Mooi papier en dan wil het vaak ook wel.

Deborah said...

A great card in such a short time and such a gorgeous design - I love it :)

Trude Julie said...

What a gorgeous card! It looks like you had fun making it :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love the paper you used and your handwriting is great!!

Tristan said...

Fun is right! This challenge is so much! Your card is fabulous!

Tristan said...

meant so say so much "fun" but you got that right? ;)

Jen said...

Great 10 minute card! Love that you had fun with it.

Roo said...

Lovely card, cool that youhad fun doing it - me too :-)
Cool reincarnation lo up there too

Theresa/Tette said...

Great card! Love the handwriting. I also had a great time with this challenge. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog.

//Tette

valerie said...

fab card it looks like you really did have fun

Adriann said...

I love the effortless flow of your card. You've done well. :)

Flapsi said...

I love those papers too. It's true isn't it, how liberating the 10 minutes, no point in agonising for hours over which colour to use!!

Anonymous said...

10 minutes of fun, it sure looks like you did!
Great card.