Monday, August 20, 2007

I like.........

Ever wish that you were someone else, living another life? Do you believe or wonder that you were someone else in a past life? Or, how about...did you ever wonder what it would be like to be someone or something else in your next life? Maybe you don't believe in that mumbo jumbo at all. Tell us! This week's challenge is all about reincarnation
Yes, a new challenge at the All About Eve blog! Love those girls, they come up with fantastic things, and all the girls that participate are even more fantastic! Some of these challenges are pretty revealing! Like the one for this week.... that really got me thinking, and than.... something kind of unpleasant happened, and after a good cry, I realized that I'm pretty satisfied with the way I live my life.... so reincarnation...... well....... see for yourself.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And again, I took my glaze pen, and started writing, couldn't stop to be honest.... so what's happening with me today, no idea, but this is the first time I've finished a challenge on the day it was posted and it sure feels pretty good! Didn't quit follow the sketch, made it more "my own" but I don't think that's a big problem......

13 comments:

Mireille said...

het linkje werkt!!! YAY!
Layout ziet er goed uit. Heerlijk hè? als ie zo uit je handen komt!

Irene said...

Kudos to you for getting this done so quickly. I just LOVE your journalling - such a positive message to send out.

Thanks for joining in and the kind words.

jakey said...

Yes! I felt like that, too.

When I was actually thinking who would I want to be... I knew it would be me :-) the good times and the bad... they're all part of who I am.

I might do a few things a bit differently, but on the whole... yeah... it's not so bad being who I am.

Guess we both learned something from this challenge then, eh?

jk x

Colleen said...

wow! that was fast! but when inspo hits, it hits! this is fabulous and so true! we should be proud of who we are!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous page & so quick!!
It must have been the day for having a good cry!
I would come back as me, but wiser.

Je@net said...

Great page sis!!
Very wise words!!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl. Blij dat je tevreden met je leven bent. Dacht het ook wel.Mam.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your awesome layout and your journaling!!!

And love your card this week!!!

Ice-Angel said...

Mooi zeg!!
En idd een moeilyk onderwerp, gelukkig kan ik nog ff nadenken, aangezien ik nog met de eerste moet beginnen van deze challenge *bloos*.
Maar heb nu eerst een deadline LOL
X T@M

Mireille said...

Wat een ontzettend mooie layout is dat geworden zeg! Complimenten!!

Anonymous said...

I believe in an afterlife..and a before life..in fact I believe thats the REAL life and the ones on earth are just intervals.
Loving all your layouts. The one below with the pushpins and dental floss is fun, I like that.
Your 10 minute card came out good too..lot of fun doing that this week.

Greta Adams said...

what a great job you did...i have to agree this one is difficult but you ROCKED it

Lori said...

Wow, what a thought provoking bit of journalling. Love this work!