Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

To be honest, I don't care that much about mothersday at all. As a matter of fact, the things my daughters made in Kindergarten, or the first grades of Elementary school, ment more to me then the most expensive perfume. So, for my first mothersday here in Canada I didn't ask anything, but, my kids no what I like, and I've talked about it so much the last couple of weeks, ......plants, lots of plants for on the deck and pleaaase a hanging basket! So..... I've got those and I love it! All the nice colours of the flowers make me feel so happy, and appreciate the small things in live, that this is just the perfect gift for me!

We had a planter allready and bought some nice plants on the road side, a Veggie Shack actually, but they had lots and lots of plants too!
And yes, my hanging basket!! Don't you like the colours?

We got this gorgeous planter from my mom, for our wedding day that's in June, but since she's not here then, we've got it in advance!
Just a flowerbud, don't ask me what it is called, no clue at all.... but I guess it's gonna be a nice one, I'll take more pitures the coming weeks so I can show you how it blooms! Oh, maybe some of you remember the Maple tree in our front yard? In the fall I took a picture every Thursday to show how it changes in the fall. Well... in the past three weeks, it got buds, lost seeds, and now, in a week time, it's filled with leaves again, so pretty, all of a sudden it is Spring in Canada!! And I love it, the world looks so much nicer when things start to bloom again. Wonderful changes nature has!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heerlijk al die plantjes!!! leuk hoor en het fleurt er ook altijd zo lekker van op vind je niet???

Je@net said...

Ooo, wat een prachtig gezicht sis, al die blommen!!
Mooi hoor! Nu nog veel zonnige dagen, zodat je lekker kunt genieten!!

eliane said...

leuk hoor al die plantjes, eccht lente !! Ik vind plantjes ook altijd erg leuk om te krijgen !

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love your flowers they made me smile. Flowers can do that can't they, how amazing nature is.

Tammy said...

Beautiful beautiful pictures and flowers...