Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and for me it's my Birthday too!! And as I don't like celebrating birthday's I'm not doing anything special today! Maybe... we'll go to the theatre, there's a good movie playing!


But, I got nice presents!

The latest novel by John Grisham, my favorite author!


The hotfix and some blingbling from the kids!



More, lots more blingbling from my mom! I just love the World Wide Web, isn't it just great to order all these yummy stones in Holland and just have them send to Canada? I think it is, so thanks mom! Hopefully I can show a layout on which I've used some of these soon!


Look at them sparkle... makes me feel so happy!!



Here's a little sneak, because.....tomorrow, February 15th, the second challenge of this month starts at WijDUS!!! Can't show you the complete layout yet, if you want to see that, stop by at the challenge blog, and even better, try this challenge, it's lots of fun! Don't forget, there's an awesome prize to win, and if you've done both challenges you have two chances of winning!!!




8 comments:

Mireille said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en geniet maar lekker van je mooie cadeautjes!!

Anonymous said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Ik hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt.

Anonymous said...

GEFELICITEERD!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!

Have a very nice day. Congrats for your presents :) :) very nice presents :)

MJ

Tjeerd en Kiki said...

Happy Birthday!!! ook al is 'ie al bijna om :).

Groetjes!

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday
You got some nice gifts
Cheers Shaz xoxo

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

En dan doen we het hier natuurlijk ook nog een keertje: lieve Marjo, alsnog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!!!!! Je bling bling kado is echt helemaal super!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Beetje laat maar alsnog van harte met je verjaardag, gaaf zeg die hostones ik heb ze ook en gebruik ze heel vaak en die sorteerdoos is wel een goed idee zeg !!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Belated birthday wishes to you, Girlie.xx
I hope you enjoyed yourself.
I am not doing a great deal right now. Still very tired due to all the extra hours travelling. (roadworks should be banned) I do my DT pieces & curl up with a book the rest of the time. Best therapy in the world for winter weather :0)