Saturday, November 24, 2007

Quad fun and some sneaks

At the Dutch Freestyle group we had a 6x12 challenge; make your own photoframe and use paint! This was what I came up with....a photo from last year, Marloes on a quad from her cousin. She had so much fun!

And I didn't even get any votes.... sob sob........ but I still like it, and that's the main thing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Still working on the Memories album, here some detailed photos, when it's all finished I'll show the complete album!


Tfl and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Totally love what you did with the challenge.. gorgeous! WOOWW!!!

And I just read your previous post.. woohoo.. love Michael Buble too!!! Have fun listening to it!!

XOXO

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

En ik ben helemaal vergeten te stemmen! Maar ik vind 'em helemaal top hoor! Ik zit zelf in een mega-scrap-dip op het moment en het lijkt wel of alles gelijk een beetje langs me heen gaat, maar ik beloof beterschap! Heel fijn weekend!

Je@net said...

Cool take on the challenge sis!! And the sneaks looks fabulous....makes me curious!!

Anonymous said...

Hoi Marjolein,
wat heb je weer mooie en lekkere dingen gemaakt zeg!!
Heel veel plezier nog.

Groetjes Anneke

Mireille said...

Het ziet er allemaal weer erg mooi uit!

My Paper World said...

I love your layout! the scalloped frame, and use of paint look fantastic!

jess said...

love your layout!! great photo!!
Xx jess

M@risk@ said...

Love your take on the challenge, nice picture of your daughter. About my reading: I love to read, sit down and enjoy the book but somehow I don't have the patience. Holiday and wintertime seems the only period of the year that I catch up with some books.

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

gave challenge joh! en je sneaks zien er ook helemaal toppie uit! groetjes marije.

michelle said...

love your take on the challenge. It is still hard for me to draw or do any kind of doodling on my pages. great job!