Monday, July 02, 2007

Art Journal Challenge #26

What a great prompt for being half way through this challenge and to celebrate the birth of Emily's second daughter Yindi! Celebrating Daughters, brought to us by Margie, she did a great job!! Love this one! Not that hard for me, since I have to daughters, like Em and Margie do!


This just had to be, I still had a wallet size picture from last year, so I was done pretty fast, added some letter stickers by Provo Craft, and.......of cause the flower, can't miss it, has to be there every week I guess!

Journaling is on the back again, used Basic Grey papers, as I almost every week do, love to use these btw, got tons and tons of scraps laying around and they all have to be used! I added another flower at the back of the card and I was done! Loved it, and..... Emily, Mick and Ivy.... enjoy your little baby girl and sister, such a precious gift!

14 comments:

Je@net said...

Great pics of your lovely girls, sis!!
Love the card and the journaling!!

saffiertje said...

Marjolein,

What a picture! Looks like your girls walk of your card any moment!
Love the colors and flowers!
perfect match to the photo!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture!!

xx
jill

Jen said...

So good, I love this card! The picture is great and the colors are awesome.

Unknown said...

Love the photo, the colours you used look great, Awesome card:)

michelle said...

love this of your girls.. i have boys, so i will have to celebrate me and my sistas!

Lyzzydee said...

Beautiful card your girls look gorgeous!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

What an incredible picture. The card is so sweet & the pic fits well with the materials used.

Jennifer said...

What a sweet card. They are beautiful! :)

suebaru said...

Gorgeous photo, I love the colours you used!

sylvia said...

Really sweet! Lucky you!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous photo - they're beautiful :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Such a sweet photo and I love the colors - wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, very pretty daughters !!