Friday, June 01, 2007

One Little Word!

Have you heard of the blog One Little Word...... ?? Well, it's awesome, every other week they will present a new word, with lay outs their team created and that is so great! Lovely pieces of art everybody makes!!


This week word #2 started, STOP, and the moment I saw it, I knew what I was going to do. Finally I had a good picture of my DH, who never wants to be in pictures, turned it into black and white, (which I love btw, working with b/w pictures) printed it out, cut a couple of circles, used rub-ons, chipboard letters and arrow, which I painted first and then added some diamond glaze. At first I inkted the edges black, but didn't like the way it turned out, so I used the same paint as for the chipboard, and now it's ok.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Since it is our 20th wedding anniversary next week, I thought it would be nice to show my love for him in this LO.....


Just some detail pictures, shows some of the things a little better.











12 comments:

Je@net said...

Wow sis, hij is super geworden joh!!!
Zal er ook es een kijkje gaan nemen!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Awesome! Love diamond glaze! It rocks!

eliane said...

heel mooi geworden Marjolein !
ik ga ook eens op die site kijken...:)

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous. So glad you are playing along with this as well as Emily's deck of me!!

Andrea said...

echt heel mooi!
Alleen vanwege de titel en het idee erachter,
Goed werk Marjolein!!

Lynn said...

Geat layout, awesome!

Lynn
one litle word

Maaike said...

super!
ga er ook gauw eens kijken

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout :)

Lima said...

Fab layout. :-)

20 years, wow that's good! :-)

Cheryl Wray said...

Love it!! That looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

zo dat is mooi gemaakt hoor!! en 20 jaar getrouwd waar blijft de tijd he?? ik was toen zwanger van miranda weet ik nog wel haha
nou henk zal er blij me zijn!!

Anonymous said...

So love the layout hun - gorgeous work... have a wonderful monday :)