Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yesterday..........

.. We made some pictures in the backyard,Mom and the girls, mom and me.... the best ones shown here.



Round 5.30 pm we left for Port Dover, cause we planned to go out for dinner, we went to the Fishermen's Catch and had a good meal, Perch!! Love that fishy food!! It was kind of hard to take pictures cause the sun was very low, shining through the window, but it turned out quit well I think.

Henk, as always, had to have ribs with his food:-)) Hans...... this one is to make you jealous!!!!!, Henk hates me for showing this here, but... I don't care!!
Ok, I really don't like this picture of me, Anouk took it, and didn't wait till my hand was down again....Very serious look..... but hey, I had to watch my food:-))

I tried to make some pictures of the inside interior, and thought this mermaid was kind of cute!


6 comments:

Je@net said...

Great pics sis!!
Gotta scrap next week girl ;-)

Anonymous said...

nou je hebt hans jaloers gemakt hoor!!! ik zal niet neerzetten wat hij zei maar dat kan je wel raden!!!het zier er wel erg gezellig uit!!! groetjes van ons uit leeuwarden!!!

eliane said...

wat een leuke foto's meis!!
Ik denk aan je en in gedachten geef ik je een stevige knuffel , zal niet meevallen nu je moeder weer weg is ..................

Essie said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun. Love, es.

Marjo said...

He, Marjometlein. Vandaag is het zondag, dus gisteren was de dag dat mams weer naar Nederland ging. Het zal vast niet meevallen voor je. Dus een dikke knuf vanuit Eindhoven!

Paule said...

Lieve Marjolein,
ook ik had niet in de gaten dat vier ween zo snel voorbij zouden zijn! Moeilijk en emotioneel om nu alweer afscheid te moeten nemen van je moeder. Maar je kunt terug kijken op vier heerlijke weken. En met veel mooie foto's om te gaan scrappen! Met name de serie in de tuin, dat zijn hele mooie!!
Veel liefs en knuffels!!