Thursday, April 26, 2007

Art Journal Challenge #16

I liked this weeks prompt at Emily's site very much!! Let someone else contribute on your card, well, that wasn't hard for me! Since my mom is here, I thought I let her draw something, cause she's very good at that! But she has some problems with her hands, and didn't dare to.... No problem, I just printed out an artwork she made last year and put in on the card. Added a ribbon, did some journaling on the back, and here my card for this week is!! And still made by mom:-))



15 comments:

Je@net said...

Wauw, that looks just great! What a special technique, great idea to use it!!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooo pretty! what a great idea!
hope your mom's hands feel better - enjoy her visit with you :-) patty

Paula J Atkinson said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. Im sure it will be treasured & your mum should sell those fabulous drawings!!

Heather said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

nu wet ik van wie je het creatieve hebt!!! van je moeder, mooie tekening en nu een mooie kaart geworden!! ziet er helemaal super uit hoor!!! geniet lekker van elkaar!!groetjes jannie

Paule said...

Deze is helemaal fantastisch!! Ik loop helaas al weken achter, misschien volgende week als we vakantie hebben......

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where your card was! You are usually one of the first to finish! Great card. Your mom is so talented!

cheri said...

I love it! You both are so talented!

Kathy O said...

Wow, what a talented mum you have. Enjoy your time with her.

Anonymous said...

Wow I adore this... and a great sketch your mum has done too.

Tammy said...

Your mother is a true artist!

Essie said...

Great card and what a wonderful painting. Your mother is a true artist. Love, es.

Anonymous said...

Dit is echt heel mooi zeg!! Mireille_A

Karalenn Hippen said...

What a beautiful drawing! Before I had read about it at first glance I had thought it was an old photo. It looks lovely how you aranged it as well. :) It's beautiful. So happy for you to have your mom in town.