Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shoppen!

Today we had a shopping day! First we went to Brantford, DD's and DH dropped me of at the scrapbookstore, so I could do "my thing" in peace:-)
I needed some more Dasher, found some, but not all I needed, bummer.....
Cardstock was one of my other needs, and it had to match with Gypsy, found it, so got it!

That was it, couldn't find the rest I needed, guess they got rit of it to make room for the new lines they are expecting, but...... I talked to another lady, she could here I'm from Holland ( I thought my English was good, but it seems I have a Dutch accent......ha, ha) and she told me I should go to Tillsonburg, to Nicky's Craft Shack.. Yeah, ok I said, she's gone! Noooooo way, she's moved, and got a lot, all specialized in scrapbook now. Ha, I knew what I was gonna to this week! But first of to the Mall, cause the girls wanted clothes! They got it, no pictures yet, but, what did they do? They bought me a CD of Corinne Bailey Rae! I just totally LOVE her music, think she's great! Kind of jazz/soul sound, super!

After that, we left, I thought to head home, but no way, DH surprised me and we went to Tillsonburg, and I could shop at the store there. Did not buy that much, but I like it!!


Some more Fruitcake (all Basic Grey papers) mini monograms, chipboards from BG and...... a Doodle template from Chatterbox! Got a cutie, and they are expecting more, so I'll get them later, maybe the end of February, when the expect the newest Basic Grey papers! My day was pretty good, I'm all pooped out, feet hurt like you-know-what,..... and I'm off to hang on the couch, and watch two movies we rented, Pirates of the Caribean "Deadmen's Chest" and "World Trade Centre"....... so, good night to you all!

7 comments:

Je@net said...

Wauw sis, klinkt als een supergave dag met keigave aankopen!!

Anonymous said...

lekker zo'n dagje shoppen!! gezellig hoor! en waren de films geslaagd?? ook altijd fijn om relaxed films te kijken heerlijk!!!

Anonymous said...

Zo te horen heb je je prima vermaakt ;-)
Groetjes Mireille_A

jojoco said...

Wow, wat een inkopen! Ben beniewd wat voor moois je ervan gaat maken

Francine said...

Heerlijk, nieuwe papiertjes! Ik heb ook een berg liggen... moet altijd eerst een tijdje kijken en voelen voor ik er in kan knippen, erg he.

Hoe vond je POTC 2? Ik heb een ernstig zwak voor Ccaptain Jack ;-)

Anonymous said...

Morning Marjolein... Hope all is well - looks like you had a great shopping trip xx

corinne5 said...

shoppen is altijd leuk enne wat een leuke naam heeft die zangeres moet ik maar even naar luisteren dan he hihi.

corinnexxx