Monday, July 17, 2006

TAGGED BY FRANCINE

I've been tagged by Francine, think I'll post it in English

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, never, boaring isn’t it?

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?

LOL I don’t even go on a roller coaster, they scare me to death!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I think about 2 years ago, don’t have any pictures of it though!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else…… like my DH

5. Do you believe in ghosts?

I don’t really know…. There must be something out there I guess…

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, absolutely

7. You think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes, I do

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer Aniston, just love that girl!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
A little bit, but only Dutch!

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, the last time I went to Canada on a holiday………man was I tired!

12. What's your favorite commercial?

The rolo commercial with the elephant.

13. Who was your first love?
My first love…… Boy, I think at highschool, but I don’t remember his name

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. You never know……..

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Huh? Don’t have a clue!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes I did, but that’s a long time ago LOL

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Often, especially the night mares!

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
My family and my hobbies

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. Always, without exception.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I really don’t know, I’m pretty happy with the things I can do!

22. Do you like Sushi?
NO

23. What do you wear to bed?
t-shirt in the summer, jammies in the winter

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes, I do…… won’t say her name…….

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
LOL…….. Dr. McDreamyJ

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Spruitjes, (don’t know the English word hihi)

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No not really,… I guess……

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I think I believe in angels…. Like someone who is dead, sometimes you feel a kind of shiver,.. I really think that that person is near to me than.

That was fun!

I will tag;
Andrea
Linda
Paule

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spruitjes zijn Brussels Sprouts.

Leuk om te lezen!!!

Groetjes uit een verzengend Nederland. Bah wat is het warm