Monday, October 01, 2007

AJC #39

this week's challenge is: someone spesh! (special that is) pick someone special in your life (past, present...or even future!) and base your card on them :)

Well, thanks Emily, because that was very easy!! Besides my family, there is a VSP in my life, unfortunately far away, but......thanks to email, as close as possible!!
This girl... geez.... she's my "sister"..... my shelter in a storm..... well, see for yourself!


It's hard to read, but on the buttom of the photo it says, Very Special Person. I'd better printed it in white...well, better luck next time!

On the back, as usual, the journaling... I think that words are not enough to describe how special Jeanet is to me, but...... she knows, I'm sure!

The card is nothing fancy this week......just plain old simple me!


Thanks for always being there sis!

18 comments:

Aimee said...

i like it so much---clean, and perfectly celebrating your VSP.

great work--always love looking at your stuff

valerie said...

she looks gorgeous

Val

Jen said...

What an awesome card! I love the picture of your VSP and the journaling is heartfelt and sweet. Great job!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very special card, for a special sis! Its gorgeous.

jess said...

this is an awesome card!!! I bet jeanet is honoured to be your "VSP"
Xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, special card!

Scrapanimal said...

LOve the card you make. I know the meaning how special family can be for somebody.
LOve the writing on the back.

love Simone

Je@net said...

OMG....sis, I don't know what to say!!
You got me into tears!!
Love you too ♥ and yeah...you're very special to me too!!

Deborah said...

Marjolein you're the best!!!! You ALWAYS (WITHOUT FAIL) leave such lovely comments on my blog about my work and it gives me such a boost. And that's why you're special to me - thankyou. Could you please email me your postal address to bluecampanula@yahoo.co.uk as I'd like to send you a little parcel of goodies by way of a thankyou :)
P.S. I love your card - very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great card !! can believe that you are very happy to have such a great sister !!

Anonymous said...

Terrific card. love the red ribbon

Tristan said...

Marjolein, this is a very sweet card! I love that it is simple because that is all you needed to say! I know how you feel about a VSP! Mine lives in another state and thank goodness we have eMail, blogs, phone..ect!

Kim said...

Such a great card! Love the pic of your VSP - such a sweet card - tfs!

michelle said...

love your card and it's so nice to see sisters so close.

Anonymous said...

Simple but beautiful. I like it!
I love the typefont on the back, beautiful, simple and readable. Those are hard to come by for me sometimes.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

what a wonderful card for your sister- love the photo!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card about how VSP your sister is to you.

cheri said...

Simple is beautiful! I like the VSP,,,I need to use that. Isn't email wonderful?