Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wonder of Nature


I just totally had a blast this morning, when I started scrappin'!!! This was so much fun, taking out my paint and just mess around with it. And something I usually never do, I took pp's that just DON'T go together, but it looks great I think. Even painting on my photo....... boy, scared me a bit, but, also that was fun to do, and I'm gonna use this more often, I'm sure!!

To be honest, I almost completely scraplifted this LO from one of Cynthia's I saw this weekend on Scrappies. I did ask here if she'd mind if I lifted it and it was no problem at all, thanks girl for the inspriation you gave me, cause I had totally lost mine for a while!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



This is one of the pictures I took at Niagara Falls where we went last May and it is a Wonder of Nature!! I used white cardstock (Bazill) blue and green paint, swirl stamps (Autumn Leaves), chipboard letters (MM and Basic Grey) on wich I used Diamond Glaze for the capitals only..... I ran out.....:-(( and I combined pp's from Basic Grey and ....the Dollarama for this Layout. The fabric flowers I've got from Jeanet, she sent them to me at Christmas I believe and the go great with the colors used!


Here some more detailed pictures;






Oh, I also baked some carrot muffins in between and men, they smell so good!!! Think I'm gonna try one, while sitting outsite, if it's not too warm there! Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

Je@net said...

Mooi sis!! Zie dat je je nieuwe stamps gebruikt hebt!! Gaaf! Ook die letters zijn erg super en wat een leuk detail, dat gevouwen hoekje!!

Chantal van de Kant said...

Mooie foto, super LO.
Groetjes
Chantal
www.chantalsscrapperij.blogspot.com

Sonya and David said...

Love this LO!! I love how you just let your creativity flow and the result was fabulous! Great job!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful, I love paint, its messy but so much fun!

michelle said...

i love the paint. it looks so gorgeous. it's nice to get in there are so things you don't normally do..

jess said...

WOW!!!! Looks great!!! what a great effect paingint around the photo and i love how you've folded the corner of the peice of paper up!!!
Great Layout!!!!!
Xx Jess

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

ziet er weer super gaf uit marjolein!!! vind de foto ook nog steeds heel mooi!!
he even een nieuwtje bij ons weg: miranda is geslaagd voor haar spw opleiding!!! ze gaat nu niveau 4 doen en probeerd dat in een half jaar te doen!! goed van haar he?? groetjes jannie

Jane Ettia Jones said...

this is just awesome love all the effects. and thank you so much for the comment on my blog your too sweet

D@nielle said...

oooh love this, all that yummy paint !

Birgit said...

Mooi hoor! Dat kantje over de foto maakt het helemaal af!