Monday, July 19, 2021

SPA Children

Hi there! 
A long over due post, finally, I sometimes even forget I have a blog still... 

Anyway, I thought why not start to play along with the SPA challenges again, used to love those and yes, I still do!

This weeks prompt was chosen by Amy and it's Children, so I grabbed my stash of Tim Holtz paper dolls and found one as you can see. 
The background is made out of gelli prints, I stamped a bit here and there and also got my sewing machine out, trick I learned from Kate Crane


Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate comments!
 

6 comments:

Deann said...

A beautiful card I love the stitching and other little details...great job.
Welcome to SPA.

Sandra Wright. said...

Awesome postcard, love the stitching...and as for the girls I can only repeat what you said, great minds,lol.

peggy gatto said...

They are adorBLE!!!

Cindy McMath said...

Very sweet! Love the stitching.

Rika said...

A lovely postvard!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely.