Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Swapping!


Last year Marijke and I decided to start a new swap!
Journal cards, using all Dylusions products by Dyan Reaveley! Her inks, stamps and stencils are just amazing and there's a lot you can do with them!

For January the themes were Happy New Year and Snow, and we had a little bit of a misunderstanding... I've used images, Marijke thought without.... ah well, better for February right!

These are the ones I made for her;

As you can see I've used more than just ink, also paint, stamps, and images found on the internet, or by Tumble Fish Studio

And these are the ones Marijke made for me;
I think she did a great job only using ink and stamps from Dylusions! Thanks a lot girl! This is going to be a great swap again!!

1 comment:

Marijke said...

I love the pages you made for me and next time I also will use images, lol