Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Back!

Yup, me and my oldest daughter about a month ago at the airport, ready to go to Holland!!

Just me...... tired.....almost 9 pm.....time to go through customs, do some duty free shopping and get on the plane!
Mom and me.
Marloes, my brother and me on the Afsluitdijk.
Hello Canada........we're home!!!!!!
Just a couple of pictures, I didn't take that many, but Marloes and I had a great time in Holland, saw lots of friends and family and enjoyed eachothers company........
Thanks to everybody back there for your hospitality...... it was great seeing you all again! Hope to be back soon!

5 comments:

Ilse said...

He wat heerlijk dat je weer in Nederland was, bij je moeder.
Toch wel een koffer vol honig meegenomen?

scrappy jen d said...

Hoi, hoi,
Fijn, dat je het zooo leuk hebt gehad!
Groetjes, Jen.

Micayla said...

Hooray....hope you had a fantastic time away. Cannot beat a good getaway with the family.
xx

Je@net said...

Fijn te lezen dat je het zo naar je zin gehad hebt!

janita mantel said...

Wat maak je mooie dingen, ben direct volger geworden. Hou je in de gate dus hahaha. Ook ik ben een Nederlander in een ander land, en voel me hier thuis, wat ik niet had verwacht. Maar je moet het toch zelf doen, gelukkig zijn we creatief, dat helpt. groetjes uit de UAE, Dubai van Janita