Monday, March 08, 2010

More Arches swapped!

I guess we all know, time flies by! It's already March, and if you swap a lot, you notice it even better...... a month is nothing, it may have 28, 30 or 31 days, they fly by fast, if you want it or not!

So.. March, another month for swapping Arches with Patricia, and I had so much fun making this one for her!
There are hardly any stamps on this one, but what is stamped, is gold embossed too! What I've used is scrapbookpapers, ribbon, bling, stamps, embossing and one of the wonderful pictures from a free sheet by Freubel-Art (Rianne) They are just awesome and I have to remember I've got those cause they ask to be used more often!!

Patricia received mine last Friday, and........ I got her's the same day!

Isn't this just the most gorgeous arch you have ever seen? I've really no idea what kind of stamps she has used, exept for the woman's head, I've got that one too, but I think it is just great! Wonderful orange colors.. I love it!

5 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Marjolein,wat prachtig zeg,wat een mooie kleuren.

Liefs Riet.x

M@risk@ said...

Zeg dat wel, de weken vliegen voorbij. Het lijkt wel of het steeds sneller gaat. Ik vind je ATC's prachtig, kleine kunstwerkjes.

Micayla said...

I totally know what you mean about time.....it is slipping away so fast. The weekend are over so quickly and it is almost 5 weeks to the wedding, I can barely believe it! I want it to slow down.
On another note, I love the arch you did for Patrica, I bet she loved it. It is lovely to swap little works of art. I remember doing a circle journal once and loved the whole process.
Have a lovely week and remember to breathe!!
Micayla xx

Kristin Van Valkenburgh said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love the gold swirls and the bold colors - thank you for stoping by and for your kind comment, Kristin xo

Dymphie said...

die taartrok is zo superleuk :D