Thursday, October 01, 2009

Look what I got!

Last Tuesday I received something in the mail from England. No clue what it was, and even when I saw who the sender was, I had no idea what she would send me!

When I opened the envelope, I was really surprised and a lot of "oh's" and "ah's" were heard! Paula sent me this wonderful, gorgeous looking ATC book, with some absolutely stunning ATC's in there! Look at all those stamps......my gosh..... I'm going to be so pore...... I want them!!!!!!!!!
Paula, I emailed you already, but girl, this is such a wonderful surprise, I love it, thanks so very much!

Oh, and btw.... I'm still here, but kind of busy, working on swaps and stuff, and I can't show the things here yet until the ladies it's for received them! So be patient!

1 comment:

eliane said...

wat leuk ! Jij bent ook druk bezig met swaps? Begint dat weer wat te komen ? Het heeft een hele tijd stilgelegen of niet?