Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Turquoise and Red

Wow, it has been a week since a posted last.... I've been busy with a lot of things, but I can't show them yet, not until the people it's for, have received them! So that will come in a next post!

A new week, a new theme at Wednesday Stamper...... Turquoise and Red..... Well, I love turquoise, and yes, I did have that color ink.. so I just sponged a 4x4, stamped Mona in Red, used some acrylic cornerstamps (Tim Holtz) and my printer for a title. Since I love the bling lately, I thought it would look nice to put a red blingy thingy in the corners,..... et voilá, my card is done!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

18 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning.
Fabulous design and work.

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your Mona 4x4 looks great in turquoise and red!!!

Faye said...

I love the background, marjolein.

Anonymous said...

Heel stijlvol.

Femmy said...

prachtig!! mooie stempel is dat he??

Unknown said...

Mooi kaartje, Marjolein.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Prachtige Mona in red kaart, Marjolein.

scrappy jen d said...

Prachtig werk, lieverd!
Je ontpopt jezelf tot een echte kunstenaar! Heb je dat wel in de gaten?
Echt subliem, hoor! Ik heb nog twee awards voor je op mijn blogje!
Die verdien je dubbel en dwars!

Big hug, Jen.

Riet said...

Ohhh Marjolein,wat is dit weer schitterend mooi werk weer.

Liefs Riet.x

Amy said...

Mona is beautiful in red!!!

Moni said...

Wowwwww, eine super Idee und deine Karte sieht klasse aus!!

Hanne said...

That is a really beautiful card!

Rhonda said...

Love this Mona piece! Cheers!

Je@net said...

Mooi kaartje Marjolein! Fijn weekend gewenst!

Birgit said...

Great card! And eh... not posting for a week is not that bad! :)

Fenny said...

Wow mooie, hele mooie Mona heb je gemaakt Marjo. Super leuke en aparte kleuren ook.

liefs van fenny

eliane said...

heel erg mooi!

kotilaiska said...

Lovely card