Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Just one more day and this year is over... can you imagine, for me, it just flew by! It was a great year, with very special things for us to happen, I got my PR card, we had our holiday in Holland, which was one of the best things this year.. and lots and lots more!
I've done lots of scrappin' and still am, just started a new project, probably will finish it in the New Year, but I can't show you yet..
So, all that's left for me to do now, is to wish you all a good ending of 2008, if you light firework, please be careful!
Have a very good, healthy, happy and creative New Year, thanks for stopping by so frequently this year, and I hope you will keep on doing that in 2009. I'm sure I will visit your blogs on a regular base again, cause each and everyone of you are such an inspiration and a joy to visit!



8 comments:

jess said...

happy new year!!!
I hope you have a fantastic 2009!

scrappy jen d said...

Lieverd,
Ik wens jullie ook alles goeds toe!
Hopelijk gaat 2009 helemaal jullie jaar worden!
Veel liefde en geluk voor je gezin en veel scrap-fun voor jou.
Dank voor je VRIENDSCHAP en dat we
elkaar snel weer mogen zien!
Lots of love,
Jen.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

May you have a great year ahead !! =)Happy New Year to U !

Riet said...

lieve Marjolein.

een fijne jaarwisseling en een gezond 2009 wens ik jullie toe.

heel veel liefs Riet.xxx

eliane said...

Happy New year !
Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je nieuwe project..:))

Arianne said...

Ik wens jullie het allerbeste voor 2009!

Je@net said...

En natuurlijk ook voor jullie allemaal een gelukkig en gezond 2009!!
We gaan er weer een spetterend jaar van maken sis!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Where did Christmas go!?
Wishing you a very creative New Year.
Im desperately trying to get caught up on all my regular blogs but time runs out on me!!!