Thursday, November 29, 2007

X-mas cards!

I really don't know what has gotten into me, but..... I made 4 cards the last two days! All the wonderful scraps of Basic Grey's Blitzen and Dasher were yelling at me, and I had to do something with it! So here's the first one, saw it on the internet as a card from a cardkit and lifted it as good as I could.

(click on the cards to get a better view)



This one, ok, lifted too, Nancy makes such wonderful cards, in bright colors, which I don't have, but......I thought this looks kind of cool too!


Marije, another talented scrapper and cardmaker, had something like this on her site, and.... I used her idea, and my own paper:-)
I think it turned out quite nice!


And this is an idea of Marije too, I asked her permission to lift it, cause I thought this was a wonderful card, with such nice quotes on it.... and mom, this one is for you!!



TFL and have a great day!

15 comments:

Aukje said...

Goh, wat een creativiteit:)
De derde en vierde, vind ik het mooiste.
Als je mijn adres wilt hebben hoor ik het wel:):)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very prety cards, love the lace, perfect addition to the paper.

scrappy jen d said...

Dear Marjo,

I really love BG and your cards turned out sooooo pretty!

It must be wonderful to receive a X-mas-card like that!

Lots of love, Jen.

Jennifer Davis said...

Wow! Your cards really turned out beautiful! I especially love the one with the bit of lace, all your cards are awesome though! =)

Kristi said...

Wow! Your cards are really beautiful. I especially love that red polka-dotted paper you've used. Your memory album came out really nice too. I'm trying to finish a summer vacation album for my parents for Christmas. How do you find the time to do all these projects?!!! I'm still thinking about what to do for my "happy place" card - yikes!

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

ooooh gave kerstkaartjes joh! ze zijn allemaal super leuk geworden! en fijn dat ik je een beetje inspitatie kon geven hoor....graag gedaan! en als je nog eens iets wilt liften...ik vind het oke! ;-) leuk om te zien joh! fijn weekend alvast! groetjes marije.

Je@net said...

Wauw sis, lekker bezig geweest joh! En 4 kaarten maar liefst...super!!! En allemaal even leuk, klasse hoor!

Mireille said...

Jij bent lekker op dreef zeg! Ziet er allemaal goed uit!

~Nancy~ said...

Woooww.. how awesome!! Love your cute little cards!! And thanks for your sweet words too!! Everything looks soo awesome.. I bet the receivers of these cards will be so happy! Enjoy your weekend girlie! XOXO

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Kijk, dat is leuk! Ik wist helemaal niet dat je ook zo'n goede kaartenmaakster bent! Ik heb me nog nooit aan een kaartje gewaagd, maar misschien moet ik nu toch ook eens....!!! Ik vind ze onwijs leuk geworden, dus als je nog een adresje zoekt...

Anonymous said...

Lucky me. Leuk vooruitzicht zo'n mooie kerstkaart te ontvangen.
Leuke ideeen voor een kerstk. Echt weer heel iets anders. Prachtig. Mam.

Shell said...

Beautiful cards!!! I've got to get cracking on mine... only done 3 so far :( Might have to scraplift your scraplifts LOL

scrappermimi said...

Your cards look awesome! Such a great line of paper to work with!

Mireille said...

it loox totally awesome sweetie!
WAUW!

michelle said...

wow! you go girl. I love these. the one for mom is my fave!