Monday, January 22, 2007

Dutch Dare RAK

Remember my post about the fact that I won a RAK at Dutch Dares? Well, today it came in the mail, a big envelope about which I have to speak to the Postman! You don't just shove a big one like that into my mailbox!!! You ring the doorbel! Well, anyway.......this is what I got;

Two ScrapAmore magazines (Dutch), christmas rub ons (great!), a Rusty Pickle fold album, big flowers, felt embellishments, ribbon in Christmas colors, hat-pins, buttons, labels, and a green Sakura pen! I like it! Thanks a lot Danielle, when I've made something with it, I'll show it here!

6 comments:

Je@net said...

Ziet er goed uit sis!! Veel plezier ermee!!

Anonymous said...

Gave prijs joh!
En nu maar snel herstellen zodat je ook daadwerkelijk aan de slag kunt!!

Paule said...

Looks Great!!!

eliane said...

super ! leuke spullen zeg !

Anonymous said...

leuk man dat je dat gewonnen hebt!!! nu je nek nog beter dan kun je lekker aan de gang!!!

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Heee wat leuk, gefeliciteerd!!! Veel plezier ermee

Tessa